Be a Part Of Something Amazing
Volunteer at EFryNB
Volunteer with us and make a difference!
Volunteers are a vital part of achieving EFryNB’s goal of strengthening the community by empowering women/ gender diverse people who may be criminalized. We rely on our valued volunteers to carry out the mission, vision and values of Elizabeth Fry New Brunswick.
Volunteer opportunities are fulfilling, rewarding experiences. We believe volunteering with us will transform lives and our community with many benefits for you.
Share your time, compassion, expertise, and skills.
Consider joining our learning community, learn with and from others.
Please complete our application form to express your interest.
Because of the COVID-19 pandemic we are currently not able to accept volunteers for some of our projects. We do want to hear from you. We have lots of ways in which we can use your help. Reach out to us to explore how you might be involved.
Join the Board
EFryNB is governed by a Board of Directors, a group of people who make decisions on the organization’s day-to-day operations and long-term vision. We welcome individuals from a diverse range of backgrounds and experiences!
We aspire to have representation from all levels of experience across the province – students, new graduates, professionals, retirees, and everyone in between!
WHY JOIN THE BOARD
- Contribute to strengthening the community in New Brunswick.
- Broaden your connections.
- Bring your expertise, background, and skills to the day-to-day operation of a non-profit organization.
- Gain expertise on and deepen understanding of complex issues that are integral to our communities.
- Make a significant impact in the world by contributing in ways that are meaningful to you.
- Participate in and develop fundraising initiatives.
- Enjoy, Laugh, Share with like-minded souls.
We would love to hear from anyone with an interest in being a part of our dynamic team! Please contact us for more information at email@example.com